We love Idaho Wine. You will too.
Idaho is home to over 52 wineries, with many located in the sunny slope region. A handful of those wineries have urban tasting rooms near or in downtown Boise and we are eager to share them with you! Taste your way through the best of the Southwest Idaho Wine Region with our We love Idaho Wine package.
This delicious package includes:
- Your guestroom of choice
- Welcome bottle of Idaho Wine and local, handcrafted chocolates
- Early check-in of 1:00pm (based on availability)
- $25 to Richard's Restaurant
- Luxury shuttle service to two urban tasting rooms, tastings included: Cinder , Telaya Wine Co., or Coiled in Garden City
- Pre-loaded Bodovino Bottle Shop wine card
FOR RESERVATIONS, CALL 208-227-0500
reservations are based on availability. we respectfully ask for 3 days advance notice.
Coiled Wines owes its name and inspiration to the grapes grown in The Snake River Valley, which winds its way through southwestern Idaho. Although, winemaker and proprietor Leslie Preston draws her winemaking experience from the Napa Valley, which she did call home, she now has returned to her Idaho roots. However, she always has, and will continue to source grapes for her own label, locally. Here’s to those following their own winding path!
Coiled boasts two chic tasting rooms in Garden City and Downtown Boise. The Wine Package includes a tasting at their Garden City Tasting Room.
TELAYA WINE CO.
Wineries and tasting rooms near Inn at 500 Capitol
• Mouvance Winery (.6 miles)
• Telaya Wine Co. (1.7 miles)
• Cinder Wines (2.9 miles)
• Split Rail Wines (2.9 miles)
• Vizcaya Winery (14.5 miles)
• Indian Creek-Stowe Winery (15.5 miles)
• Sawtooth Winery (25.3 miles)
• Ste. Chapelle Winery (28.8 miles)
• Huston Vineyards (30.6 miles)
• Koenig Vineyards (32.6 miles)
• Bitner Vineyards (32.7 miles)