We love Idaho Wine. You will too.
Idaho is home to over 52 wineries, with many located in the sunny slope region. A handful of those wineries have urban tasting rooms near or in downtown Boise and we are eager to share them with you! Taste your way through the best of the Southwest Idaho Wine Region with our We love Idaho Wine package.
This delicious package includes:
- Your guestroom of choice
- Welcome bottle of Idaho Wine and local, handcrafted chocolates
- Early check-in of 1:00pm (based on availability)
- $25 to Richard's Restaurant
- Luxury shuttle service to two urban tasting rooms, tastings included: Cinder and Coiled in Garden City
- Pre-loaded Bodovino Bottle Shop wine card
FOR RESERVATIONS, CALL 208-227-0500
reservations are based on availability. we respectfully ask for 3 days advance notice.
Located only 10 minutes from downtown Boise, Cinder’s urban winery and tasting room is always at the top of locals’ and visitors’ “#1” and “Must visit” lists in Idaho. To complement the industrial chic atmosphere, Cinder has an art gallery that exhibits the works of a local or regional artist for 3-month stints. Cinder’s tasting room is also home to concerts, weddings, parties and corporate events. Cinder is committed to honoring the land, honing the craft of winemaking, and turning out THE BEST wines from the Snake River Valley.
Coiled Wines owes its name and inspiration to the grapes grown in The Snake River Valley, which winds its way through southwestern Idaho. Although, winemaker and proprietor Leslie Preston draws her winemaking experience from the Napa Valley, which she did call home, she now has returned to her Idaho roots. However, she always has, and will continue to source grapes for her own label, locally. Here’s to those following their own winding path!
Coiled boasts two chic tasting rooms in Garden City and Downtown Boise. The Wine Package includes a tasting at their Garden City Tasting Room.
Bodovino in Downtown Boise is a total wine experience. Guests can take a tasting tour of the world and enjoy a sampling of 144 bottles of wines by the glass through the Wine Emotion machines or choose from over 600 wines by the bottle. Bodovino has the largest collection of Wine Emotion machines in the United States. These machines allow them to pour the ultimate variety of wine in a user-friendly, unassuming, and inviting format.
Wineries and tasting rooms near Inn at 500 Capitol
• Coiled Wines (.6 miles Downtown; 2.2 miles Garden City)
• Mouvance Winery (.6 miles)
• Telaya Wine Co. (1.7 miles)
• Cinder Wines (2.9 miles)
• Split Rail Wines (2.9 miles)
• Vizcaya Winery (14.5 miles)
• Indian Creek-Stowe Winery (15.5 miles)
• Sawtooth Winery (25.3 miles)
• Ste. Chapelle Winery (28.8 miles)
• Huston Vineyards (30.6 miles)
• Koenig Vineyards (32.6 miles)
• Bitner Vineyards (32.7 miles)